The corporate mission of Keio Travel Agency Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Keio Travel”) is “topromote harmony with the local community, contribute to society, and be trusted by customers.” Theobjective of Keio Travel’s business is to provide services that satisfy the customers. The corporatemission of Keio Corporation, with which Keio Travel is affiliated, is “to be the most trusted leadingcompany.”
In addition to striving to achieve its corporate mission, Keio Travel’s management believes that it isthe company’s societal responsibility to protect its customers’ personal information. Keio Travelprotects such information in accordance with the following Basic Policy on the Protection of PersonalInformation of Keio Corporation.
1. Keio Travel appropriately collects its customers’ personal information.When Keio Travel requestsits customers to submit their personal information, the company clearly states the purpose of use andutilizes such information only within the scope of the stated purposes.
2. Keio Travel manages all customers’ personal information properly and responsibly within thecompany’s personal information administrative structure.
3. Keio Travel takes action to prevent leakage, loss, and falsification of personal information, andtakes the necessary safety measures accordingly.
4. Before providing customers’ personal information to third parties, Keio Travel obtains customers’consent in advance, unless otherwise required by laws, and properly provides only the minimumamount of information required.
5. Keio Travel has established company regulations regarding the protection and handling of personalinformation in accordance with the various laws and regulations regarding personal information, andstrives to observe them.
6. Keio Travel conducts employee training and audits company regulations to ensure that thecompany regulations regarding personal information are being observed.
7. If customers request to have their personal information disclosed, Keio Travel will respond to theirrequests for disclosure, revision, suspension of use, etc. within the reasonably possible scope.
Established on April 1, 2005
For details, please refer to