Application is available:
Wednesday, April 13, 2022 at 12:00 (noon) - Friday, April 22, 2022 at 18:00, JST.
STEP 1 Apply from the form
Applicants must complete the entry form and upload the following materials from (1) to (3)
(1) An image file of your recent photograph with following specifications:
- In color
- Taken within the last 6 months
- Front faced including your head, shoulders and upper body
- 300 dpi or higher recommended
* The photo is for use in program booklet and other publicity materials.
(2) A copy of an official document in images or in PDF format that contains the applicant’s
name, nationality, and date of birth. The acceptable documents include passport, driver’s license, residence certificate, and certificate of insurance. For applicants residing abroad, a passport is recommended.
(3) Vocal Score
Applicants for voice section are asked to send the vocal score to be performed at the
first round. You must either upload the score in PDF. Title of repertoire must be written clearly on the score. If you cannot upload the score, you must send them to the following address.
If you send the above three documents by post instead of uploading them, they must arrive at the secretariat office no later than Friday 22, April 2022.
* Your name, section and instrument must be clearly marked on the sending envelop
[Address for sending application documents]
Secretariat of the Tokyo Music Competition
c/o Production Section, Tokyo Bunka Kaikan
Ueno Koen 5-45, Taito-ku 110-8716, Japan
*The application must reach us no later than April 22
* Your Login ID will be automatically informed to your e-mail address you filled in.
* If you have any technical troubles, please contact to Keio Travel Agency.
* The entry form and uploaded data can be modified during the application period (until April 22, 2021, 18:00).
Notification of Accptance/Rejection for the competition
The notification is to be posted on My Page on Monday, May 10 at 12:00 noon.
The entry fee must be paid within the specified period following the instructions on the application acceptance notification.
Monday, May 23 - Monday, May 30, 2022 in Japanese Standard Time
Conditions of Payment:
- by online credit card
- by convenience store payment (only by application from Japanese form)
Notification of Meetup Time for the First Round
The time contestants should arrive at the venue for check-in will be notified by email or on My Page around Friday, June 10, 2022.